Saturday, March 15, 2008

Grace is home!!!


So, the story goes like this… there is a beautiful momma and a nervous father waiting impatiently for their bunny to arrive and, low and behold, Grace Elenor Fay makes her grand entrance! As you can see, she looks not like her father but every bit as beautiful as her mother…thank God! The moment they put her in my arms, she immediately ceased her tantrum, opened her eyes and peered into my soul. Everything changed in that moment. I will spend the rest of my life for these two angels that chose me over eternity.






When we finally got home, we had the chance to introduce Grace to her brothers who were giddy to say the least. These pictures prove once and for all that most people don’t know what the hell they are talking about. Oakley and Itchy have been wonderful with Grace and love her almost as much as we do!





I can’t fully describe what it feels like to hold this little miracle in my arms but when she looks at me, or stops crying at the sound of my voice it solidifies the notion that I am needed. I look at my wife and can’t stop smiling at how much I am more in love with her then I ever thought possible! Not only for giving me Grace, but the most important thing one person can give to another…love. I will never be able to truly thank my wife for what she has done, and does still, but I will spend the rest of my life trying.


Love, Daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!

Saundra